Skip Navigation

Accessibility Statement

Skip Side Navigation

Web Accessibility

All Web content and electronic publications, to the extent feasible, should be made accessible to people with disabilities. If accessibility is not feasible, the information should be available by alternative means. University web sites may be subject to the State of Oklahoma HB2197; Sections 504 and 508 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended; the Americans with Disabilities Act; and University non-discrimination policies. Web account holders are responsible for verifying that their pages meet all university requirements including accessibility guidelines. Additional information on Oklahoma Electronic and Information Technology Accessibility law is available at this link.  Section 508 and HB2197 are only a minimum standard for accessibility and webpages. Developers are encouraged to go beyond the minimum whenever possible. The Web Communications Department is the central point of contact for Web-related accessibility questions: or (405) 325-0058.

Web Accessibility Link

Each University web site that provides entry to members of the public must contain an "Accessibility" link to this page which contains the university's Web Accessibility Statement and contact information for the university's Accessibility Coordinator.

This additional line should appear in all pages that promote campus events or programs: "Accommodations on the basis of disability are available by contacting (phone; name and address are desirable but optional) by (date, or as soon as possible)."

Web Accessibility and Usability Testing

To ensure that University websites are designed with consideration for the different types of internet connections available and user groups, web developers are responsible for testing their websites for accessibility and usability. The Web Communications Office has a test station equipped with a screen reader that is available for departments to test accessibility. For questions about web accessibility, please contact Web Communications at or (405) 325-0058.

Disability Resource Center

The Disability Resource Center, unless otherwise provided, is the central point-of-contact to receive all requests for reasonable accommodation and to receive all documentation required to determine disability status under law. This center will then make are commendation on accommodation to the appropriate administrative unit. Reasonable accommodation with respect to employment matters should be coordinated with the Office of Human Resources. Reasonable accommodation with respect to academic matters, including but not limited to faculty employment, should be coordinated with the Office of the Provost while all other issues of reasonable accommodation should be coordinated with the Office of the Vice President for Administrative Affairs. For questions, please contact the Disability Resource Center at, (405) 325-3852 (Voice) or (405) 325-4173 (TDD).


Individuals who have complaints alleging discrimination based upon a disability may file them with the Equal Opportunity Office in accordance with prevailing University discrimination grievance procedures.

大发欢乐生肖 临海市 湖北省 钟祥市 大同市 兰溪市 湘潭市 松滋市 铁力市 彭州市 厦门市 宜春市 邹城市 彭州市 山东省 金昌市 平度市 海南省 双滦区 忻州市 葫芦岛市 十堰市 平度市 潞城市 临沂市 阜新市 普兰店市 汉川市 兴城市 都匀市 枣庄市 安达市 烟台市 高邮市 梅河口市 江油市 白银市 丰城市 孝义市 石首市 池州市 葫芦岛市 福建省 金华市 梅河口市 胶州市 上虞市 大石桥市 江阴市 吉首市 大庆市 铁力市 深州市 山西省 厦门市 项城市 永州市 原平市 明光市 耒阳市